Dan Wells – author of “The Hollow City“, “Partials“, the John Cleaver series, and co-host of the Parsec-award winning “Writing Excuses” Podcast – returns to the Roundtable to add his experience and insights to this weeks workshop. Our Guest Writer is Dan Absalonson – an author with two tales on Amazon and his own podcast – who brings a marvelous zombie/robot scifi thriller tale to the table. The discussion is brisk, moving from one intriguing topic to the next, each stop revealing more literary gold. This is classic RTP goodness, friends… join us! (and to continue your quest for writerly goodness, check out Dan Wells’s superb Showcase Episode!)
Workshop Episode 23 (Guest Host: Dan Wells)
[caution: mature language - listener discretion is advised]
Coming up for Dan Wells…
- The Hollow City – Psychological/Supernatural Thriller
- Dan’s moved to Germany (because he can)!
- “Isolation” – e-novella set in the “Partials” universe
- “Fragments” (the sequel to “Partials”) available Spring 2013
- … and as always, co-hosting the superb Writing Excuses podcast
- Forum Fantasico in Portugal
Dan Absalsonson’s awesomeness…
- Dan’s complete repertoire of tales and stories awaits you on Smashwords!
- … and make the scene at Dan’s Podcast: DanDan, The Art Man