Matthew Wayne Selznick – author of “Brave Men Run” and the sequel (in-the-works) “Pilgrimage”, social media and marketing guru, creator of online communities, and storyteller extraordinaire – returns to the big chair to workshop a tale shared by Guest Writer (and Assistant Editor at Protecting Project Pulp) Fred Himebaugh. Fred distinguishes himself by bringing one of the wildest story ideas we’ve ever had to the Roundtable that includes Cold War politics, world leader superheros (Ronald Regan in Iron Man armor?), ancient Russian Gods… you get the idea. With Ryan Stevenson in the co-host chair, we throw the switch on the Way-Back Machine and dive in… tune in for the wild story idea, stay for the Literary gold. (and definitely make the time to swing by Matt’s Showcase Episode!)
PROMO: “StarshipSofa” podcast
Workshop Episode 45 (Guest Host: Gareth Powell)
[caution: mature language and themes – listener discretion is advised]
What’s Matt working on?
- Always keeping current clients happy and seeking out new ones… check out Matt’s many services
- Hard at work on “Pilgrimage” (first draft nailed)
- Cover art for Pilgrimage AND new cover art for Brave Men Run is in the works by Neal Von Flue
- Launched Indie Author Marketing Info, an indie and self-pub author resource and community site
… and Fred’s Fabulousity:
- Check out The Fredosphere, Fred’s Website of Awesomeness
- And swing by Protecting Project Pulp, we’re Fred wields assistant editorial power!