To have Delilah S. Dawson join us at the virtual Table is the podcast equivalent of plummeting down a water slide riding an alpaca (without the bleating and flailing of hooves). Author of deliciously wicked tales for adults (including the Blud Series, featuring Wicked as They Come, Wicked as She Wants, and Wicked After Midnight) and honest no-punches-pulled tales for teens (like Servants of the Storm), Delilah is blazing her own path through the literary world. With Guest Co-Host Starla Huchton at my side, we foray into a remarkable 20(ish) minutes discussing the power of music as a writing tool, insights into the art of worldbuilding, and how to craft a good sex scene. Hitch up your knickers, kids… this is quite a ride! (and the writerly mojo falls like rain in Delilah’s Workshop Episode!).
PROMO: The Tale Chasing Podcast with Kimi Alexandre
Showcase Episode: 20 Minutes with Delilah S. Dawson
[caution: mature language – listener discretion is advised]
We have a FORUM! Share your comments to this (or any) episode over at the RTP Forum!
Delilah is a dervish of awesomeness…
- You gotta check out her website her website for all the news on her doings, plus some fabulous writer resources and an archive of her incredibly valuable posts.
- Definitely follow her on Twitter… your feed will be overflowing with writerly goodness
- … and, of course, check out her post “25 Humpalicious Steps For Writing Your First Sex Scene“over at the ever-awesome TerribleMinds.com (NSF)
And, of course, Starla is filling the world with her own brand of fabulousity…
- Starla’s Website is a great launch point to stay plugged in to all her writerly and artistic endeavors
- Having Starla in your Twitter feed is a genuine delight… follow her now. We’ll wait.
- Her books! Holy crap, her BOOKS! She’s a one-person library with all the writerly awesomeness she’s putting out there, including The Evolution Series, the Endure Series (Maven, Nemesis, and Prodigy) and more! Put her in your e-reader of choice!