Cat Rambo – author of over 150 tales (and soon 1 published novel, “Beasts of Tabat (The Tabat Quartet Book 1)“), purveyor of online writerly wisdom, VP of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, and so much more – returns to ascend the Big Chair at the Roundtable once more! Our last episodes with Cat as Guest Host were amazing and these are primed to be even more inspiring and fraught with awesomeness.
With Cat’s first published novel hitting the shelves in just a few days, we (and by “we” I mean the mighty Moses Siregar and myself) decided to dedicate this episode to doing a “deep dive” on “Beasts of Tabat (The Tabat Quartet Book 1)” exploring the origins of the concept, the unique challenges and nuances of her process, and generally using the work as a template for “How Cat Gets it Done.” The end result is a vast treasure trove of writerly goodness… click that “PLAY” button and get some for yourself! (and once you’ve recovered from THIS episode, you can check out Cat’s Workshop Episode!).
PROMO: “Glow-in-the-Dark Radio” with Mike Luoma
Showcase Episode: 20 MORE Minutes with Cat Rambo
[caution: mature language – listener discretion is advised]
We have a NEW FORUM! Share your comments to this (or any) episode over at the RTP Forum!
Cat Rambo is EVERYWHERE…
- Her Website is fraught with info, fiction, classes, and STUFF!
- Definitely score a copy of “Beasts of Tabat (The Tabat Quartet Book 1)“
- Here’s a link to that essay I referenced: “Another Word: #PurpleSF” on Clarkesworld
- Back her Patreon page… support remarkable artists like Cat! Keep the art alive!
- She’s on Twitter @CatRambo and on Facebook
- …and there’s her epic Pinterest boards
Check out Mose’s astonishing debut novel, “Black God’s War”…