For Brian Kirk, storytelling is more than a career. It’s a way of life and a way of living. Author of the newly released (and deeply disturbing) “We Are Monsters“, Brian pursues his craft with the rigor and discipline of someone who truly loves what they do.
Joined by co-host horror writer CW LaSart (who has been on the RTP a few times before), we indulge in a fabulous 20(ish) minutes of writerly discourse with Brian, discussing why he writes, finding the “writer’s zone”, how to infuse terror into any scene, the distinction between “hero” and “protagonist”, and more. The writerly goodness flows like wine… grab a cup, hit the “PLAY” button and get some for yourself (definitely make the scene on August 18 for Brian’s Workshop Episode!)
PROMO: “Space Casey” an audio drama by Christiana Ellis
Showcase Episode: 20 Minutes with Brian Kirk
[caution: mature language – listener discretion is advised]
We have a FORUM! Share your comments to this (or any) episode over at the RTP Forum!
Finding Brian on the internet…
- I recommend checking out Brian’s blog where he shares his insights AND interviews a few of his peers
- His Amazon Page is destined to be filled with some truly chilling tales
- And you can always stay in touch with his daily doings on Facebook and Twitter
Check out horror writer CW LaSart in cyberspace…
- Her website? FABULOUS place to start!
- Most of her works are on display at her Amazon Page.
- And, when she’s not writing, you can check her out on Facebook and Twitter