[Image Credit: Delain Krayndmer]
Zig Zag Claybourne – author of “The Brothers Jetstream: Leviathan“, “Historical Inaccuracies“, and so much more – electric boogaloos his way back to the Big Chair at the Roundtable to lend his unique and insightful writerly mojo to brainstorming a steampunk tale of divided societies, betrayal, and revolution.
The story is offered up by Guest Writer Gabriel Snell, a tale of kindred spirits separated by a cultural divide, enslaved populations, and airship pirates. With Brion Humphrey returning once more to the co-host’s chair, we dive in to Gabriel’s story, gender flipping protagonists, delving into true character motivations, and generally doing that voodoo that we do so well. Literary Gold? Check! (and if you haven’t checked out Zig’s fabulous Showcase Episode, you better get on that, too)
PROMO: “The Freelance Hunters“… a modern twist on sword and sorcery fiction
Workshop Episode 84 (Guest Host: Zig Zag Claybourne)
[caution: mature language – listener discretion is advised]Share your comments to this (or any) episode over at the RTP Forum! Check out this and all our episodes on iTunes and on Stitcher Radio!
Zig Zag’s ongoing pursuit of fabulousity…
- Zig is currently writing a YA novel of parallel realities
- His latest release, “The Brothers Jetstream: Leviathan“, is an absolute blast.
- He’s ALSO contemplating getting in to animation (how cool is THAT?)!
- Zig’s blog and his Amazon Page will give you startling insights to the complex poetry of his soul.
- … and following him on Facebook and Twitter is a consciousness expanding experience