[artwork by Akihiko Yoshida]
Marguerite Reed, author of “Archangel: The Chronicles of Ubastis“, returns to the Big Chair at the Roundtable to lend her superior brainstorming mojo to a tale of demon hunters, necromancers, and the quest for redemption.
The tale is offered up by Guest Writer Gilberto Galvez and features two cultures in a land of demons and corruption and the demon hunter who must risk everything to retrieve his his master from the clutches of a mad necromancer. With Lauren “Scribe” Harris (“Exorcising Aaron Nguyen (The Millroad Academy Exorcists Book 1)” in the mix, we explore the shadowed recesses of character and conflict, teasing out threads of gold and weaving them into a tapestry of epic storytelling. The Literary Gold is strewn like Mardi Gras beads and there’s plenty for you… just click that “PLAY” button (and make sure you’ve checked out Marguerite’s 20 Minutes With… Interview!)
Workshop Episode 91 (Guest Host: Marguerite Reed)
[caution: mature language – listener discretion is advised]Share your comments to this (or any) episode over at the RTP Forum! Check out this and all our episodes on iTunes and on Stitcher Radio!
Marguerite on the internet…
- She’s working on the sequel to “Archangel” (titled “Legion”)
- She’s launched a Patreon Page for fans of her work!
- She’ll be at WisCon, Armadillo Con, and World Con in the coming year
- Stay up to date on all her doings at her website and on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Guest Writer: Gilberto Galvez
Lauren “Scribe” Harris bring’s her A-Game to everything…
- She’s finishing up “Hellhound”, a YA contemporary fantasy
- Soon, her narration for Starla Huchton‘s “Shadows on Snow: A Flipped Fairy Tale (Flipped Fairy Tales)” will be in the world
- Definitely follow along with her adventures at her blog, on the Twitters and the Facebooks
- And there are several literary treats of her’s you can enjoy…