Tim Waggoner – author of “The Winter Box“, “Darkness Wakes” and more – returns to the Big Chair at the Roundtable to lend his considerable workshopping mojo to a take of demonic possession, betrayl, and manipulation.
PROMO: Genrenauts Kickstarter from Michael R. Underwood
Workshop Episode 101 (Guest Host: Tim Waggoner)
[caution: mature language – listener discretion is advised]
We have a FORUM! Share your comments to this (or any) episode over at the RTP Forum!
Tim Waggoner is adding stories to the world…
- His novel “The Winter Box” was just released from Dark Fuse
- “Myth Maker” (based in the Supernatural universe) is due out from Titan Books
- “Eat the Night” will come out from Dark Fuse in the Summer
- He’s doing the novelization for “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter”!
- Check out his Website and his Amazon Profile
- Follow him on Goodreads, Twitter and on Facebook
Guest Writer: Kaitlin Nichols (author name: Kaitlin R. Branch)
Check out her Amazon listings: