Clint Gaige – storyteller, film maker, and general badass – returns to the Big Chair at the Roundtable to lend his mojo with visual narratives to a story… no wait, excuse me… a SCRIPT brainstorm of a horror film exploring what happens when our children (ALL our children) turn on us.
The script concept is offered up by creageous Guest Writer Matteo Masiello, a tale of what happens in a suburban Midwest town when the children go on a murder spree targeting the adults. Marie Bilodeau returns to take the co-host chair and together we enter the dark horrifying world of Matteo’s vision, exploring character arcs and thematic nuances, jumping and shadows and unearthing a treasure trove of Literary Gold. It’s yours for the taking if you DARE… to push that “PLAY” button! (and if you missed it check out Clint’s exceptional 20 Minutes With… episode!)
PROMO: The Supervillain Corner podcast!
Workshop Episode 103 (Guest Host: Clint Gaige)
[caution: mature language – listener discretion is advised]
We have a FORUM! Share your comments to this (or any) episode over at the RTP Forum!
Clint Gaige, rockin’ the pillars of cinema…
- He’s in production on a cool new, super secret, gritty noire fantasy tale.
- He’s not making the convention scene much to save money in case “A Clean Exit” (from Growth Media Productions) gets picked for film festival showcases
- Check out his web site and Vimeo Profile AND the fabulous “Shotgun Mythos” series
- He’s also been known to make the scene on the Twitters and the Facebooks
Guest Writer: Matteo Masiello
Co-Host: Marie Bilodeau
- She’s launched a serialized post-apocalyptic fantasy tale titled “The Legend of Gluck”! Check it out on Radish!
- He latest novel, “Hellmaw: Eye of Glass” is available at the fabulous Onder Librum Emporium
- Behold the mayhem of her Website!
- Check her out on her Amazon Profile, her Goodreads page, and follow her on Facebook and on Twitter