Kij Johnson – author of The Fox Woman, The Dream-Quest of Vellitt Boe, The Riverbank, and more – returns to the Big Chair in the APN virtual studios to apply her brainstorming fu to a tale of rival agents in a metropolis of the dark future.
The tale is offered up by Guest Writer Richard Webb, a story that tests the honor among thieves when a simple data extraction goes grimly sideways. Joined once again by APN veteran and literary swiss army knife Alasdair Stuart, we Tony Stark Richard’s tale, exploding it into cool rotating holograms of story, running a file search for Literary Gold. SPOILERS… we find a BUNCH of it! 😀 (and if you missed it, you gotta check out Kij’s INSIGHTS episode!)
Guest Writer: Richard Webb
COMING UP FOR KIJ
- Her short story, “Tool Using Mimics”, is coming out in Clarksworld Magazine
- She’s finishing up on a novelette for Jonathan Strahan
- International Conference on the Fantastic in the Arts (ICFA) – March 14 – 18, 2018
- In January, she’ll be in Houston at Brazos Bookstore offering a workshop on writing Science Fiction with Chris McKitterick
- In June, her Summer Workshop series begins at the Gunn Center for the Study of Science Fiction at the University of Kansas
- In July, she’s the Guest of Honor for the Swedish National Convention!
COMING UP FOR ALASDAIR
In addition to hosting Pseudopod and helming the juggernaut that IS the Escape Artists podcasts, Al has a lot going on…
- He has two and a half RPG projects already on the books
- He’s launched a Newsletter full of all the things he wants to discuss that he’s not being paid for (and it’s brilliant) at alasdairstuart.com
- Two super special secret projects (that will doubtless be announced in the aforementioned newsletter… make with the clicky-click!)