So here we are, one year into our ongoing search for Literary Gold and we were wondering how we can celebrate. The answer came from long-time fan Peter Ellis… workshop our OWN stories (thanks, Peter)!
We have the remarkable Christopher Moore – author of exquisite tales of satirical humor – returning to the Big Chair, and we wheel in a second Big Chair for our Special Co-Guest Host and veteran RTP Host Alasdair Stuart! With this astonishing Duo of Awesomeness we are primed for some epic story workshopping… of Brion’s story idea!!
Brion’s tale of a dystopian post-apocalyptic horror serves as a marvelous opportunity not only to explore a very cool story idea, but also to observe how two masters of their craft approach the same story terrain. The end result is an intricate tapestry of concept and perception woven densely with threads of Literary Gold. (and more writerly goodness will be found at Chris’s Showcase Episode AND you can check out Alasdair’s Showcase and Workshop Episodes as well)
Anniversary Episode, pt I (Guest Hosts: Christopher Moore and Alasdair Stuart)
[caution: mature language and themes – listener discretion is advised]
Of matters Moore and Stuart…
- Check out Chris’s Website, Facebook Fan Page, and Twitter… um… thing… persona… whatever
- Explore this very cool exploration of Chris’s book Sacre Bleu
- And, of course, the Amazon listing for all of Chris’s exceptional fiction
- Check out Alasdair’s Blog, Friend him on Facebook, and follow him on Twitter
- Enjoy him on PseudoPod (and sometimes on Podcastle and EscapePod as well)
- And, once you come to understand the breadth and scope of his perspectives and the eloquent delight with which he expresses them, you will sure enjoy “The Pseudopod Tapes, Vol 1“, an unprecedented collection of Alasdair’s iconic insights and musing that grace the end of each Pseudopod episode. Highly Recommended
And Brion, well…
- If you haven’t already done so, check out the marvelous “Sense Memory” to enjoy AND the website that goes with it
- Check him out on Facebook and Twitter as well